Carey Services was established in 1954 through the efforts of parents of persons with disabilities and concerned citizens of our communities. Their purpose in 1954 still serves as the underlying philosophy of what drives Carey Services today…helping people turn abilities and barriers into opportunities.
Carey Services is a community-based organization which receives strong support from a broad cross-section of consumers, families, businesses and charitable interests. Supports and services are determined through person-centered planning, whereby consumers and their families direct the planning and allocation of resources to meet their own individual life goals.
Consumers and families have the comfort of knowing that, because we have enjoyed over 60 years of stable growth, Carey Services will continue to thrive, responding to the individual human service need of our clients.
Carey Services is a community based human services organization assisting individuals and families to turn abilities and barriers into opportunities by providing individualized services, education, and advocacy.
Carey Services envisions all people, regardless of their abilities or barriers, as empowered and equally valued members of the community.
- The Arc of Indiana
- The Arc of the United States
- American Network of Community Options & Resources
- Autism Society of America
- Amercian Association of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Autism Speaks
- Grant County Economic Growth Council
- Marion-Grant County Chamber of Commerce
- Hartford City Chamber of Commerce
- Wabash County Chamber of Commerce
- Logansport – Cass County Chamber of Commerce
- The Arc of Indiana Master Trust