Early bird tickets are $70 until March 31.
Tickets are on sale for “A Night at Carey,” a special night of dinner and dancing to recognize local people who have strongly supported community inclusion for people with disabilities. Early bird ticket pricing is $70 a person/$560 for a table of eight until March 22. After March 22, tickets will be sold for the regular price of $75 a person/$600 for a table of eight.
The event, which will include a dinner before the awards program and dancing afterward, will be 6-10 p.m. April 8 at Roseburg Event Center. This year’s inaugural event has a theme of “Paris Masquerade.” As a way to add to the evening’s French theme, attendees will receive masks that will be made in the agency’s new art studio.
The highlight of the evening will be The Carey Awards, six awards that will highlight involvement with improving the lives of people with disabilities.
The awards are:
• Employer of the Year Award — This award recognizes an employer who has truly supported our efforts to help people with disabilities find competitive integrated employment
• Mission Leader Award — This award recognizes the Carey Services employee who has helped advance our mission in notable and significant ways
• Self-Advocate Leadership Award — This award recognizes a self-advocate who has demonstrated genuine leadership qualities
• Carey Angel Award — This award recognizes a person, family or foundation that truly has benefited families and individuals in the communities we serve
• Community Partner Award — This award recognizes a person, family, business or foundation that has partnered with Carey Services to make a substantial impact in our service area
• Heritage Award — This award recognizes a person or family that was instrumental in helping Carey Services grow into the agency it has become
If you are interested in being an event sponsor, buying individual tickets or reserving a table, contact April Scott, executive office and event coordinator, at (765) 668-8961, ext. 111, or at email@example.com.