Do you or a loved one need durable medical equipment? Carey Services can help.
Carey Health Solutions has the equipment you or your loved one needs as they come home from a hospital stay or recover from an injury or medical procedure. We can provide hospital beds, wheelchairs, walkers, and other assistive equipment to allow you or a loved one to receive in-home medical services.
Our staff is experienced in working creatively to meet the needs of people, and our goal is to help you find solutions to live your best life regardless of challenges.
- We offer temporary equipment loans for short-term needs
- We also provide solutions for long-term equipment needs
- We offer delivery and pickup for individuals needing equipment*
- We will also pick up equipment that is being donated*
* Pick-up and delivery service is currently provided within Grant County
Monetary donations to allow us to provide this program free of charge are gladly accepted.
For more information, contact our DME Coordinator Mark Hunt:
- 7:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday
- Office 765.668.8961 ext 261.
- Cell 765.660.2443 (After Hours)
- You can also email Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org