TURNING ABILITIES & BARRIERS
Welcome to Carey Services!
Thank you for your interest in Carey Services and for visiting us on the web! We encourage you to learn more about our programs and how we can serve you. Additionally, check out our Docu-Shield program and the current employment opportunities we have available.
Have the comfort of knowing that because Carey Services has enjoyed over 60 years of stable growth and service, we will continue to thrive, responding to the individual human service needs of our clients.
Carey Services is a community based human services organization assisting individuals and families to turn abilities and barriers into opportunities by providing individualized services, education, and advocacy.
Carey Services envisions all people, regardless of their abilities or barriers, as empowered and equally valued members of the community.
Our Core Values:
Service, Integrity, Excellence, Professionalism
Our Focus on Individuals, Families and our Communities:
- We are a resource for individuals with disabilities, children in early childhood education, families, and our community.
- We are an accredited agency and have received the highest rating for quality in the early childhood education industry.
- We focus on family satisfaction with a reputation for follow-up and follow-through.
- We provide our community with a variety of available programs and services that meet people’s needs.
- We employ capable, expert staff who are respected throughout the region.
- We provide our community with local board governance and local leadership.
- We offer focused quality assurance and continuous quality improvement programs.
- We are an accredited agency, focused on quality assurance and continuous quality improvement.
- We provide a person‐centered and integrated approach to consumer care.
- We embrace the diversity of our community.
Click here to apply to become part of the Carey Services family.
Carey Services Early Head Start and Little Giants Preschool — Head Start are sponsoring their annual Fall Fest on Sept. 29. The event will be 4-7 p.m. at The River Church, 759 S. Lenfesty Ave. in Marion. The event is free and open to the public. Fall Fest activities areContinue Reading
Gov. Mike Pence has proclaimed the week of Sept. 11-17 as Direct Support Professionals Week in Indiana to celebrate the work of the more than 26,000 DSPs who work in the state. Indiana is one of many states in the country that participate in the national observance. The vast majorityContinue Reading
Carey Services has announced its participation in National Direct Support Professional Recognition Week. The week of September 11 through September 17 has been designated as National Direct Support Professionals Recognition Week for 2016. “The Carey Services direct support professionals, or DSPs, help individuals and families to turn abilities and barriersContinue Reading
Carey Services has unveiled a new monthly newsletter that will highlight agency activities. The Access newsletter will provide a monthly look inside the agency to show ways the agency and its clients interact in the world in which we live, work and play. You can find the inaugural issue here.Continue Reading