TURNING ABILITIES & BARRIERS
Welcome to Carey Services!
Thank you for your interest in Carey Services and for visiting us on the web! We encourage you to learn more about our programs and how we can serve you. Additionally, check out our Docu-Shield program and the current employment opportunities we have available.
Have the comfort of knowing that because Carey Services has enjoyed over 60 years of stable growth and service, we will continue to thrive, responding to the individual human service needs of our clients.
Carey Services is a community based human services organization assisting individuals and families to turn abilities and barriers into opportunities by providing individualized services, education, and advocacy.
Carey Services envisions all people, regardless of their abilities or barriers, as empowered and equally valued members of the community.
Our Core Values:
Professionalism – Because it matters how we are perceived.
Integrity – Because honesty, ethics, respect, and dignity matter … even when no one is looking.
Excellence – Because exceeding expectations and industry standards should matter to all of us.
Our Focus on Individuals, Families and our Communities:
- We focus on family satisfaction with a reputation for follow‐up and follow‐through.
- We have a variety of available programs and services that meet people’s needs.
- We have been in business since 1954 with a positive community reputation.
- We are a regional, multi‐county expert, and community‐based organization.
- We have committed, long‐term staff with local board governance and local leadership.
- We are a community resource for individuals with disabilities.
- We have a successful staff selection and training approach.
- We are an accredited agency, focused on quality assurance and continuous quality improvement.
- We take a person‐centered and integrated approach to consumer care that provides individual growth.
- We embrace the diversity of the communities we serve.
Click here to apply to become part of the Carey Services family.
Carey Services officials announced the agency has successfully completed a major accreditation, receiving the maximum three-year accreditation achievement through CARF International. The accreditation validates the high quality of services the agency provides to individuals with disabilities in several Indiana counties. This is the eighth consecutive three-year accreditation Carey Services hasContinue Reading
Carey Services presented WalMart with a plaque in appreciation of the store’s efforts to employ people with disabilities. Pictured (from left) are: Employment Specialist Tim Kendrick, Store Assistant Manager Dennis Bole, Store Manager Yvonne Truong and Employment Services Manager Andrea Womack. Carey Services has recognized three Grant County employers forContinue Reading
The Marion Chronicle-Tribune has begun publishing a monthly column on disability awareness issues that will be written by Carey Services’ staff members. The first column, which appeared Oct. 17, was on National Disability Employment Awareness Month. It is published here in its entirety. Sally has dreams, not unlike most people. SheContinue Reading