TURNING ABILITIES & BARRIERS
Welcome to Carey Services!
Thank you for your interest in Carey Services and for visiting us on the web! We encourage you to learn more about our programs and how we can serve you. Additionally, check out our Docu-Shield program and the current employment opportunities we have available.
Have the comfort of knowing that because Carey Services has enjoyed over 60 years of stable growth and service, we will continue to thrive, responding to the individual human service needs of our clients.
Carey Services is a community based human services organization assisting individuals and families to turn abilities and barriers into opportunities by providing individualized services, education, and advocacy.
Carey Services envisions all people, regardless of their abilities or barriers, as empowered and equally valued members of the community.
Our Core Values:
Professionalism – Because it matters how we are perceived.
Integrity – Because honesty, ethics, respect, and dignity matter … even when no one is looking.
Excellence – Because exceeding expectations and industry standards should matter to all of us.
Our Focus on Individuals, Families and our Communities:
- We focus on family satisfaction with a reputation for follow‐up and follow‐through.
- We have a variety of available programs and services that meet people’s needs.
- We have been in business since 1954 with a positive community reputation.
- We are a regional, multi‐county expert, and community‐based organization.
- We have committed, long‐term staff with local board governance and local leadership.
- We are a community resource for individuals with disabilities.
- We have a successful staff selection and training approach.
- We are an accredited agency, focused on quality assurance and continuous quality improvement.
- We take a person‐centered and integrated approach to consumer care that provides individual growth.
- We embrace the diversity of the communities we serve.
Click here to apply to become part of the Carey Services family.
Carey Services was featured Monday morning on the Hometown Heroes segment of the Fox & Friends morning television show. The segment featured the Mr. Canary Co., for which Carey Services has produced birdfeeders for about 20 years. The products are sold in many large retailers throughout the United States. TheContinue Reading
Carey Services has been awarded Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP) tax credits to sell to donors. Individuals and businesses who donate to Carey Services through NAP are able to take a tax credit on their Indiana state income tax return for 50 percent of the amount of the donation and reduceContinue Reading
March is Disability Awareness Month across the nation. In Indiana, more than 19 percent of the state’s population are children and adults with disabilities. The goal of the month-long observance is to increase awareness of those who have disabilities while also promoting inclusion and independence for all people. This year’sContinue Reading