TURNING ABILITIES & BARRIERS
Welcome to Carey Services!
Thank you for your interest in Carey Services and for visiting us on the web! We encourage you to learn more about our programs and how we can serve you. Additionally, check out our Docu-Shield program and the current employment opportunities we have available.
Have the comfort of knowing that because Carey Services has enjoyed over 60 years of stable growth and service, we will continue to thrive, responding to the individual human service needs of our clients.
Carey Services is a community based human services organization assisting individuals and families to turn abilities and barriers into opportunities by providing individualized services, education, and advocacy.
Carey Services envisions all people, regardless of their abilities or barriers, as empowered and equally valued members of the community.
Our Core Values:
Professionalism – Because it matters how we are perceived.
Integrity – Because honesty, ethics, respect, and dignity matter … even when no one is looking.
Excellence – Because exceeding expectations and industry standards should matter to all of us.
Our Focus on Individuals, Families and our Communities:
- We focus on family satisfaction with a reputation for follow‐up and follow‐through.
- We have a variety of available programs and services that meet people’s needs.
- We have been in business since 1954 with a positive community reputation.
- We are a regional, multi‐county expert, and community‐based organization.
- We have committed, long‐term staff with local board governance and local leadership.
- We are a community resource for individuals with disabilities.
- We have a successful staff selection and training approach.
- We are an accredited agency, focused on quality assurance and continuous quality improvement.
- We take a person‐centered and integrated approach to consumer care that provides individual growth.
- We embrace the diversity of the communities we serve.
Click here to apply to become part of the Carey Services family.
Carey Services has been awarded Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP) tax credits to sell to donors. Individuals and businesses who donate to Carey Services through NAP are able to take a tax credit on their Indiana state income tax return for 50 percent of the amount of the donation and reduceContinue Reading
The Division of Disability and Rehabilitative Services, Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Services (BDDS) has announced that Caregiver Support Services funds will be available for fiscal year 2017 beginning July 1, 2016. Caregiver Support Services provide short-term relief for the primary caregiver; they may be approved for an individual that meetsContinue Reading
Duck season has officially closed for 2016. The 10th annual Carey Services Duck Race was a huge success. The event raised nearly $40,000 for agency programming and client needs on a hot, humid night at The Splash House in Marion. It was a perfect night to be a duck andContinue Reading
The five finalists in the Carey Services’ Name the Duck Contest have been determined. The initial voting, in cooperation with The Chronicle-Tribune, concluded Monday morning. Members of The Alliance Seekers of Grant and Blackford Counties helped Carey Services Duck Race Committee members narrow the nominations to the finalists. The fiveContinue Reading