TURNING ABILITIES & BARRIERS
Welcome to Carey Services!
Thank you for your interest in Carey Services and for visiting us on the web! We encourage you to learn more about our programs and how we can serve you. Additionally, check out our Docu-Shield program and the current employment opportunities we have available.
Have the comfort of knowing that because Carey Services has enjoyed over 60 years of stable growth and service, we will continue to thrive, responding to the individual human service needs of our clients.
Carey Services is a community based human services organization assisting individuals and families to turn abilities and barriers into opportunities by providing individualized services, education, and advocacy.
Carey Services envisions all people, regardless of their abilities or barriers, as empowered and equally valued members of the community.
Our Core Values:
Professionalism – Because it matters how we are perceived.
Integrity – Because honesty, ethics, respect, and dignity matter … even when no one is looking.
Excellence – Because exceeding expectations and industry standards should matter to all of us.
Our Focus on Individuals, Families and our Communities:
- We focus on family satisfaction with a reputation for follow‐up and follow‐through.
- We have a variety of available programs and services that meet people’s needs.
- We have been in business since 1954 with a positive community reputation.
- We are a regional, multi‐county expert, and community‐based organization.
- We have committed, long‐term staff with local board governance and local leadership.
- We are a community resource for individuals with disabilities.
- We have a successful staff selection and training approach.
- We are an accredited agency, focused on quality assurance and continuous quality improvement.
- We take a person‐centered and integrated approach to consumer care that provides individual growth.
- We embrace the diversity of the communities we serve.
Click here to apply to become part of the Carey Services family.
Carey Services recently received a grant from the Community Foundation of Grant County to help youth and adults with disabilities find and maintain community employment. The $6,700 grant will be used to help two distinct populations find and maintain employment: Marion High School students participating in the School-to-Work Transition Program and long-termContinue Reading
Carey Services will participate in the observance of National Disability Employment Awareness Month during October by emphasizing education through the agency’s social media outlets and website. Carey will celebrate the many individuals with disabilities in the local workforce and employers who employ people with disabilities throughout the agency’s nine-county NorthContinue Reading
Carey Services will participate in the second annual Rock the Way event sponsored by United Way of Grant County. The event will be noon-8 p.m. on Sept. 12 in Gas City Park. Carey Services is one of 14 United Way of Grant County partner agencies. The event is designed toContinue Reading