TURNING ABILITIES & BARRIERS
Welcome to Carey Services!
Thank you for your interest in Carey Services and for visiting us on the web! We encourage you to learn more about our programs and how we can serve you. Additionally, check out our Docu-Shield program and the current employment opportunities we have available.
Have the comfort of knowing that because Carey Services has enjoyed over 60 years of stable growth and service, we will continue to thrive, responding to the individual human service needs of our clients.
Carey Services is a community based human services organization assisting individuals and families to turn abilities and barriers into opportunities by providing individualized services, education, and advocacy.
Carey Services envisions all people, regardless of their abilities or barriers, as empowered and equally valued members of the community.
Our Core Values:
Professionalism – Because it matters how we are perceived.
Integrity – Because honesty, ethics, respect, and dignity matter … even when no one is looking.
Excellence – Because exceeding expectations and industry standards should matter to all of us.
Our Focus on Individuals, Families and our Communities:
- We focus on family satisfaction with a reputation for follow‐up and follow‐through.
- We have a variety of available programs and services that meet people’s needs.
- We have been in business since 1954 with a positive community reputation.
- We are a regional, multi‐county expert, and community‐based organization.
- We have committed, long‐term staff with local board governance and local leadership.
- We are a community resource for individuals with disabilities.
- We have a successful staff selection and training approach.
- We are an accredited agency, focused on quality assurance and continuous quality improvement.
- We take a person‐centered and integrated approach to consumer care that provides individual growth.
- We embrace the diversity of the communities we serve.
Click here to apply to become part of the Carey Services family.
Carey Services has been awarded an additional $3,552 in Neighborhood Assistance Program tax credits it can offer to donors through March 31, 2016. If credits are not sold in time, eligibility for future credits might be impacted. NAP is a program that provides Indiana tax credits to not-for-profit organizations forContinue Reading
The annual Carey Services Duck Race, which has become an early-summer tradition in Grant County, will be June 25 at the Marion Splash House. You can get check on current race details here. This year is the event’s 10th anniversary of having fun and raising money to help people with disabilities. AsContinue Reading
The Marion Chronicle-Tribune has begun publishing a monthly column on disability awareness issues that will be written by Carey Services’ staff members. The latest column, which appeared Jan 30, focused on disability inclusion in the light of the Martin Luther King Jr., annual observance. It is published here in its entirety.Continue Reading
Carey Services has released its annual report for Fiscal Year 2015. With a theme of “Defining Change,” the report details how the agency spent much of FY 2015 planning for changes that took effect on July 1, 2015. The report also graphically shows the impact the agency’s work had onContinue Reading