TURNING ABILITIES & BARRIERS
Welcome to Carey Services!
Thank you for your interest in Carey Services and for visiting us on the web! We encourage you to learn more about our programs and how we can serve you. Additionally, check out our Docu-Shield program and the current employment opportunities we have available.
Have the comfort of knowing that because Carey Services has enjoyed over 60 years of stable growth and service, we will continue to thrive, responding to the individual human service needs of our clients.
Carey Services is a community based human services organization assisting individuals and families to turn abilities and barriers into opportunities by providing individualized services, education, and advocacy.
Carey Services envisions all people, regardless of their abilities or barriers, as empowered and equally valued members of the community.
Our Core Values:
Service, Integrity, Excellence, Professionalism
Our Focus on Individuals, Families and our Communities:
- We are a resource for individuals with disabilities, children in early childhood education, families, and our community.
- We are an accredited agency and have received the highest rating for quality in the early childhood education industry.
- We focus on family satisfaction with a reputation for follow-up and follow-through.
- We provide our community with a variety of available programs and services that meet people’s needs.
- We employ capable, expert staff who are respected throughout the region.
- We provide our community with local board governance and local leadership.
- We offer focused quality assurance and continuous quality improvement programs.
- We are an accredited agency, focused on quality assurance and continuous quality improvement.
- We provide a person‐centered and integrated approach to consumer care.
- We embrace the diversity of our community.
Click here to apply to become part of the Carey Services family.
Carey Services has unveiled a new monthly newsletter that will highlight agency activities. The Access newsletter will provide a monthly look inside the agency to show ways the agency and its clients interact in the world in which we live, work and play. You can find the inaugural issue here.Continue Reading
Carey Services is doing some summer cleaning and we’re having a rummage sale to get rid of some of the things we’ve accumulated. The sale will be 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Aug. 20 in Building C on the Marion campus, 2724 S. Carey St. We will have furniture, children’s items andContinue Reading
Carey Services will conduct its first art gala on Oct. 7 to showcase local art talent and celebrate the kickoff of a new art programming opportunity. “Expressions: a community art experience” will be 6 to 9 p.m. at Roseburg Event Center. Client art will be for sale that evening, andContinue Reading
Carey Services has been awarded Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP) tax credits to sell to donors. Individuals and businesses who donate to Carey Services through NAP are able to take a tax credit on their Indiana state income tax return for 50 percent of the amount of the donation and reduceContinue Reading