TURNING ABILITIES & BARRIERS
Welcome to Carey Services!
Thank you for your interest in Carey Services and for visiting us on the web! We encourage you to learn more about our programs and how we can serve you. Additionally, check out our Docu-Shield program and the current employment opportunities we have available.
Have the comfort of knowing that because Carey Services has enjoyed over 60 years of stable growth and service, we will continue to thrive, responding to the individual human service needs of our clients.
Carey Services is a community based human services organization assisting individuals and families to turn abilities and barriers into opportunities by providing individualized services, education, and advocacy.
Carey Services envisions all people, regardless of their abilities or barriers, as empowered and equally valued members of the community.
Our Core Values:
Professionalism – Because it matters how we are perceived.
Integrity – Because honesty, ethics, respect, and dignity matter … even when no one is looking.
Excellence – Because exceeding expectations and industry standards should matter to all of us.
Our Focus on Individuals, Families and our Communities:
- We focus on family satisfaction with a reputation for follow‐up and follow‐through.
- We have a variety of available programs and services that meet people’s needs.
- We have been in business since 1954 with a positive community reputation.
- We are a regional, multi‐county expert, and community‐based organization.
- We have committed, long‐term staff with local board governance and local leadership.
- We are a community resource for individuals with disabilities.
- We have a successful staff selection and training approach.
- We are an accredited agency, focused on quality assurance and continuous quality improvement.
- We take a person‐centered and integrated approach to consumer care that provides individual growth.
- We embrace the diversity of the communities we serve.
Click here to apply to become part of the Carey Services family.
The five finalists in the Carey Services’ Name the Duck Contest have been determined. The initial voting, in cooperation with The Chronicle-Tribune, concluded Monday morning. Members of The Alliance Seekers of Grant and Blackford Counties helped Carey Services Duck Race Committee members narrow the nominations to the finalists. The fiveContinue Reading
Carey Services is again joining with Afena Federal Credit Union to offer the second annual free Docu-Shield community shredding day from 9 a.m. to noon on June 18. The event will be in the parking lot at the credit union’s south branch, 1312 W. 44th St., in front of the Kohl’s Department StoreContinue Reading
Carey Services’ Early Head Start Program recently received a Level 4 rating from Paths to Quality, Indiana’s quality rating and improvement system for early care and education. The recognition covers the Marion and Hartford City locations. The program has four levels, and each level builds on the succeeding level. All providersContinue Reading
Tickets are available for the 10th Annual Carey Services Duck Race. This year’s race will be June 25 at The Splash House in Marion. As part of the 10th anniversary celebration, we’re moving the event to the evening. Gates will open at 6 p.m., and the race will begin aboutContinue Reading